Notice and Choice Principle Statement pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010
Keeping the personal data of individuals (“clients and subscribers”) secured is a top priority for all of us at SEDIMI CAPITAL SDN BHD. We hope this Notice helps you understand how we handle the personal data about the data subjects that we collect and how data subjects can control our disclosure of such data.
SEDIMI CAPITAL SDN BHD is subject to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and this Notice seeks to outline how we intend to deliver all the rights and protections and to what data subjects are entitled.
Security of Personal Information
The security of personal data about you is our priority. We protect this data by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that meet or exceed applicable laws. When we use other parties to provide services to us, we require them to protect the confidentiality of personal data that is transmitted to them.
Categories of personal data we collect and hold
The nature of the personal data we collect, and where it comes from, may include:
● Personal data collected from applications or other forms such as name, e-mail address, etc.
The purpose of collecting your personal data
The purpose for which personal data is collected and further processed depends on the nature of your relationship with us and/or our third-party service providers. Your personal data may be used for the following purposes: –
● to process applications for sales and marketing-driven activities/agendas and merchandise
● to establish a relationship between you and us and/or our third-party service providers
● for data processing and analyzing purposes
● for direct marketing and telemarketing purposes
● for servicing clients and the provision of products and services to clients, including the processing of receipts and payments and charge cards
● to respond to inquiries from clients
● for such other purposes as permitted by applicable law or with your consent
● internal record keeping
● for all other purposes incidental and associated with any of the above
Disclosure of your personal data
Your personal data will be kept confidential, but such personal data may be provided to third parties who carry out functions on SEDIMI CAPITAL SDN BHD’s behalf for the purposes set out below: –
● Clients acquisition
● to process Clients payment
● providing data to Telemarketing agencies
● data used for the purposes of Letter shopping / bulk mailing / electronic mails agencies
● providing data to Database system providers
● providing data to Online payment gateway partners
● data provided to Direct marketing partners
● data used to process contributions through monthly payroll
We may share your information with Authorised Third-Party Service Providers
We provide services through third parties. These “Third Party Service Providers” perform functions on our behalf, like sending out and distributing our administrative and promotional mail, emails, or text messages. We may share your Personally Identifiable Information with such Service Providers to process payments, and perform direct marketing activities or calls.
We may share your information for Our Protection and the Protection of Others.
a) Right to request access to personal data
You are entitled to request access to your personal data that is processed by us with reasonable written notice, and we will revert within 14 working days.
b) Right to request correction of personal data
You are entitled to request the correction of your personal data that is held by us with reasonable written notice. With respect to this, you may:
i. request correction and/ or update of your personal data that is inaccurate, incomplete, or out-of-date; and
ii. request retention of your personal data only as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the Purpose stated above.
Complaints and Disputes
If you have reason to believe that we have breached the principles as laid out in this notice, we urge you to raise it with us.
Your Privacy Preferences and How to Contact Us
Please remember that we will protect your personal data regardless of your privacy preferences.
If: (a) you wish to find out more information, or raise any specific or general concerns about SEDIMI CAPITAL SDN BHD and this Notice; or (b) if you do not wish us or other parties to communicate SEDIMI CAPITAL SDN BHD information to you, you may: –
call us at 03-6279 9017; or
e-mail us at email@example.com